PLEASE NOTE, REVIEW.DIRECTORY IS OPEN TO PEOPLE FROM ALL COUNTRIES
1. If I don't review, will I be removed from review.directory?No. We run different types of campaigns. If we are simply sending you a sample on behalf of the client for feedback purposes - we will let you know if the campaign requires a review online (ie on social media, your blog or on a website) or offline (via a feedback form), you will be told the details by your campaign coordinator. To take part in blog campaigns you are required to write a full review on your blog with appropriate disclosure. Failure to communicate with us after receiving a product will result in you not being given any further opportunities.
2. Am I given a rating based on my reviews?No. We encourage both positive and negative opinions. This helps our clients provide a better service or improve their product in the case of a negative opinion. The rating or balance of your opinion in previous reviews you've written bear no weight on whether or not you are selected for the next opportunity. For all non-blog campaigns, review opportunities are given on a first come first served basis.
3. Why do you need me to give you a link to a review I've written online to join up?The reason we need a link is to be able to find you and look at the quality of reviews you have written in the past. We do not work with spammers, fakers or flamers. We don't care if your reviews were positive or negative, it's the quality that counts.
4. How do I login or learn about new reviewing opportunities?We don't have a login system. We personally email our reviewers with opportunities according to profile relevancy and campaigns.
5. How long do I have to review?We ask reviewers to review after an appropriate amount of testing time. For beauty products it can take up to 3 weeks to see results, whereas kitchen/homeware and other items can be tested after just a few uses. We can recommend timings if you are unsure.
6. Do I submit my review link to my campaign coordinator?This makes the process much easier. We do check for the reviews when they are due, but if you copy/paste your review link to your appropriate campaign coordinator, you can get started with your next campaign product straight away.
7. I haven't heard from my campaign coordinator in a while.It can take 1-2 weeks for us to organise a new product for reviewers. If you have not heard from us in 1-2 weeks, please bear in mind we are arranging new campaigns. If it has been 3 or more weeks, do not hesitate to drop us a message and we will let you know of our current opportunities.
8. I have signed up, but didn't hear back.We personally check the links of all new reviewers that have just signed up, this is to ensure suitability and quality of our reviewer network. If you find your reviews are short, you may not hear back. We currently search for reviewers with consistent and detailed reviews.
9. What shall I include in my reviews?We are 100% looking for honest reviews and we will never ask you to falsely rate or lie about your true opinion of a product. The content is totally yours. We only ask that you include a disclosure to comply with the Government rules applicable to you, such as FTC. If you need assistance with this, let us know and we will send you an example :)
10. I didn't receive the product I am supposed to review, what should I do?If you haven't received the product, please let us know. Email your campaign coordinator who will advise you with what to do next. If you let us know as soon as you can, we can arrange for a new code/product to be sent (if the code hasn't expired).
11. I am unhappy with the product I have received. What should I do?Please email your campaign coordinator asap to let them know why you are dissatisfied/the problem with the product. We will feedback this to our client directly for you. If the product is faulty we will arrange a new product to be sent and do our best to ensure you get the most out of the product you are reviewing. Once again, if you let us know as soon as you can, this would make the process much easier.
12. Do I submit my review link to my campaign coordinator?This makes the process much easier. We do check for the reviews when they are due, but if you copy/paste your review link to your appropriate campaign coordinator, you can get started with your next campaign product straight away.
13. Are you a 'review club'?No. Review clubs are small groups set up specifically to help Amazon sellers gain reviews, normally on Facebook with rules stating that you must leave a review over 4* and they often encourage you not to leave a disclosure, your previous rating determines whether you can remain a member - all of which is illegal. Our business was founded in 2007 as a social network for bloggers, we have been helping corporates and start-ups get their products reviewed online for nearly 10 years now, this is called online marketing and you can see examples of companies we have worked with on fuelmywebsite.